The DDHR (double-diffraction high-resolution) grating spectrometer gives the unique opportunities in terms of high etendue, fine spectral resolution and extremely high sensitivity to solve spectral-analytical problems even in the most challenging conditions.
- Very high spectral resolution λ/Δλ up to 105
- High etendue: F/7, slit height 10mm
- Matrix detector EMCCD camera Andor Ixon Ultra DU-897 (sensitivity - dozen photons)
- Large spectral range coverage λ/d from 0.65 to 1.4
- Excellent stray light rejection
- Compact design
- High image quality
THCHR (triple high-contrast high-resolution) grating spectrometer with extremely high-degree of discrimination against stray light at the laser wavelength developed for successful measurements of low intensity signals in nanosecond range is an ideal tool for laser-added diagnostics such as Thomson scattering and Raman spectroscopy.
The SPT TS (Thomson scattering) spectrometer based on bandpass filters is intended for detecting up to 7 spectral regions simultaneously.
SPT FLIP 4