DDHR Grating Spectrometer
The DDHR (double-diffraction high-resolution) grating spectrometer gives the unique opportunities in terms of high etendue, fine spectral resolution and extremely high sensitivity to solve spectral-analytical problems even in the most challenging conditions.
- Very high spectral resolution λ/Δλ up to 105
- High etendue: F/7, slit height 10mm
- Matrix detector EMCCD camera Andor Ixon Ultra DU-897 (sensitivity - dozen photons)
- Large spectral range coverage λ/d from 0.65 to 1.4
- Excellent stray light rejection
- Compact design
- High image quality
The spectrometer can be equipped with EMCCD camera Andor Ixon Ultra DU-897 where the amplification occurs when a charge in output register is clocked and has sufficient energy to create another electron-hole pair, - an analogue of avalanche amplification regulated up to single photon sensitivity.
- The large dispersion and high throughput grating spectrometer operates in the first order of diffraction.
- The angular dispersion invariant to wavelength tuning is the advantage offered by the mount.
- In a condition of enhanced angular dispersion specific to the large diffraction angles, the spectral resolving power is no more limited by aberration image blur that results in use of a short focal length imaging optics permitting simplicity and compactness of the design.
- The spectrometer flux luminosity is compared with Fabry–Perot interferometer of the same resolving power!
- The use of the first diffraction order permits to combine the large angular dispersion and a broad free spectral range under the neighboring orders negligible overlap.
|Spectral Range, nm||300-700||400-900||600-1350|
|Slit height, mm||10|
|Relative dispersion, nm/mm||0.15||0.2||0.3|
|Limited Spectral resolution (slit 0.02 mm)||0.003||0.004||0.006|
Comparison with Jobin Yvon polychromators
|Company||Jobin Yvon||Jobin Yvon||Jobin Yvon||Jobin Yvon||Spectral Tech|
|Relative dispersion, nm/mm||0.8||0.8||0.4||0.65||0.2|
|Limiting spectral resolution (slit 0.02mm)||0.008||0.008||0.004||0.006||0.005|